- 3/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 cups granola
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons milled flax seed
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- PLACE protein powder, cashew butter, water and honey in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds more until smooth.
- STIR in granola, cashews, cranberries and flax seed until evenly moistened. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Chill 1 hour. Cut into bars.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 bar of 12), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 22g), Protein 23g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 25%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.