- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons water
- Fresh fruit or graham cracker sticks
- COMBINE first four ingredients in small bowl. Whisk until blended. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- SERVE with dippers such as fresh fruit, graham cracker sticks and pretzels.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/6 dip only), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Marshmallow Peanut Butter Dip
THIS RECIPE IS SO GOOD IT'S JUST THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT THE RIGHT WAY OR IT'S GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!