- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (13.8 oz.) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/3 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup chopped banana
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
Or 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 2, 8-inch round cake pans with no-stick cooking spray.
- DIVIDE pizza dough in half. Press evenly into prepared pans about half way up sides. Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until beginning to brown around the edges. Remove crusts from pans to wire rack to cool completely.
- STIR hazelnut spread in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in whipped topping until blended. Divide in half, then spread over the 2 crusts. Combine strawberries, bananas and preserves in medium bowl. Spoon evenly over top of both crusts. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Cut into wedges with pizza cutter.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pizza), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 21g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.