- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter and Omega-3 DHA & EPA
Or 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- WHISK peanut butter, hoisin sauce, onion, vinegar, water and garlic in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- HEAT grill. Spray both sides of salmon fillets with no-stick cooking spray; season with salt and pepper.
- GRILL to preferred doneness, taking care not to overcook. Top each fillet with warm sauce. Sprinkle with green onions.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 130mg, Sodium 770mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 7g), Protein 43g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.