- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Halloween Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons Smucker's® Concord Grape Jelly
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX cookie mix, butter, egg and peanut butter in medium bowl until soft dough forms. Roll into 36 (1-inch) balls. Place on baking sheets. Flatten with fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in pastry bag fitted with medium star tip. Spread flat bottom side of 18 cookies with 1/2 teaspoon jelly. Top with a small swirl of frosting. Top with remaining cookies make sandwich cookies.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FunfettiÂ® Halloween Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
This is a very good cookie. My daughter loves them. She loves to bake with me so when I told her about these she was excited. We had fun making these and eating them. They were so good, my daughter had me make them for her birthday.