- 10 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 1 cup cold low fat milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla sugar free/fat free instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Squeeze™ Strawberry Fruit Spread
- Ground cinnamon
- Fresh lemon juice
- WHISK together milk and pudding mix until smooth. Add peanut butter, mixing until well combined.
- TOAST bread; cool. Spread 2 tablespoons pudding mixture on each slice; cut in half diagonally to form triangles.
- COMBINE fresh fruit with fruit spread. Top pudding mixture with 1 tablespoon of the fruit. Garnish with a sprinkling of cinnamon; serve immediately.
- To avoid discoloration of bananas, sprinkle with fresh lemon juice after chopping.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 18g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.