- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.9 oz.) container Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Flavored Spread
- 1 (6 oz.) container fresh red raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- WHISK pancake mix, sugar, water and eggs in a medium bowl until batter is smooth.
- HEAT 8-inch skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Coat with no-stick cooking spray between each crepe. Pour 2 tablespoons batter into preheated skillet, immediately tilting pan until batter covers bottom. Cook until edges start to dry and center is set. Turn to cook second side. Repeat, making 14 crepes.
- PLACE first crepe onto center of presentation plate. Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter mixture evenly over crepe and all the way to the edges of the crepe. Repeat with remaining crepes, ending with peanut butter mixture on top.
- STARTING at outer edge of top of cake, place two rows of raspberries, turned upside down, all around cake. Fill center area with blueberries. Place any additional berries around bottom of cake. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 of 10 slices, 1/10 of cake), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 20g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.