- 3/4 cup Jif® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 (16 oz.) package cole slaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded peeled Granny Smith apple
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- WHISK peanut butter, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt, black pepper, cumin and celery seed in a large bowl until blended.
- ADD cole slaw mix, apple, red pepper and green onion. Stir until evenly coated.
- CHILL 1 hour before serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 6g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 700mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 20g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.