- 1 (15.5 oz.) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickle
- 1/3 cup Jif® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- Spinach leaves
- 3 large hard cooked eggs, sliced
- COMBINE beans, celery, onion and chopped pickle in medium bowl. Stir together peanut butter, yogurt and pickle juice in small bowl. Pour over bean mixture. Stir until evenly moistened. Chill 1 hour.
- ARRANGE spinach leaves on individual plates. Top with bean salad. Garnish with egg slices, if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 8g, Sugars 7g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 150%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Creamy Peanut Butter Bean Salad
This would make a great lunch!
Made this as a side for dinner. It was great, but would also make an excellent light lunch! Could add some chicken breast for extra protein! Also, I did end up adding just a little salt for taste.