- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups honey and nut flavor checked cereal
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup pretzels (such as midgets or snaps)
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 (6 oz.) package dried cranberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE butter, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 35 to 40 seconds; stir until well blended.
- MIX cereal, peanuts, pretzels, sunflower kernels and cranberries in a large bowl. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture; toss well to coat.
- LINE sheet pan with foil; spread mixture evenly across pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; cool. Store in resealable food storage bag.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/12 1/2 cup), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 15g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.