- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Place rolled oats in a 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until toasted. Cool.
- COMBINE peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey, butter and salt in medium saucepan.
- HEAT over low heat, stirring occasionally, until peanut butter and chocolate are melted and mixture is well blended. Add toasted oats; mix thoroughly.
- DROP from teaspoon onto waxed paper. Chill until firm. Store, tightly covered, in refrigerator.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/84 1 candy), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops
I used butterscotch & white chocolate chips instead of chocolate chips, & it tasted great! Let's see what the co-workers say about them tomorrow!
Absolutely the BEST No Bake Cookies!!!!
I've tried for years to find a recipe that is this good! They would never turn out for me. They would be too dry or to moist and wouldn't hold together.
This recipe is so easy and the cookies are the perfect consistency! They are absolutely delicious! I wouldn't change anything about this recipe!