- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (13 oz.) jar Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted*
- 1/3 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- HEAT sweetened condensed milk, chocolate hazelnut spread and white baking chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- POUR into medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- SHAPE into 36 1-inch balls. Combine cinnamon sugar and chili powder in small bowl. Roll 1 dozen truffles in cinnamon mixture. Roll 1 dozen in toasted coconut. Roll remaining 1 dozen in chopped hazelnuts. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- To toast coconut: Spread on a microwave-safe pan. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, tossing the coconut with a fork after each 30 second interval. Remove from pan immediately to avoid over-browning.
- Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 truffle of 36), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.