- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup fluted tube pan with no-stick baking spray.
- MIX milk and vinegar together in medium bowl. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in separate medium bowl. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Alternately add flour mixture and milk mixture to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- PLACE 1 cup batter in small bowl. Blend in 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread. Pour remaining vanilla batter into prepared pan. Top evenly with chocolate batter. Do not stir.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely. Microwave remaining 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds. Stir. Drizzle evenly over cake, allowing spread to run down sides of cake.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.