- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened*
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- COMBINE cookie mix, softened butter, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed.
- USE level measuring teaspoon of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet. Using the back of a rounded measuring teaspoon, to make a rounded indentation in the center of each cookie.
- BAKE 6 minutes. Remake rounded indentation in cookie.
Fill a resealable plastic bag with 1 cup of chocolate hazelnut spread. Make a 1/2-inch cut off one corner of bag. Squeeze spread starting at outside edge of indentation, swirling toward center of each cookie. Bake an additional 4 minutes to set center. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.