- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoons Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- 1 (6 oz.) ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- BEAT heavy cream in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff and soft peaks form. Beat in vanilla. Reserve 3/4 cup for topping. Stir 3/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread in medium bowl until smooth. Stir into remaining whipped cream until combined. Spoon evenly into graham cracker crust.
- SPREAD reserved whipped cream over center of pie to within 1-inch of edge. Place 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread into corner of small resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until soft. Cut a small corner off of bag. Drizzle over top. Chill 2 hours.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 290), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.