- 1 1/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- LINE a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending over edges of pan. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, chocolate hazelnut spread and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- MICROWAVE white baking chips and peanut butter in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat an additional 20 to 30 seconds, or until white chips are completely melted. Stir. Spread evenly over graham mixture.
- SPRINKLE peanuts and mini chocolate chips evenly over peanut butter mixture. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 bar of 32), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.