- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red and green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter and Omega-3 DHA & EPA
Or 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Hot cooked rice
- HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, onion and peppers. Cook just until tender. Stir in curry powder. Cook 1 minute.
- SEASON chicken with salt and pepper. Add to skillet. Cook and stir until browned. Combine yogurt, peanut butter and red pepper flakes. Stir into skillet. Simmer until sauce is hot.
- SEASON to taste with additional salt and pepper, if needed. Serve with cooked rice.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 430mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 9g), Protein 40g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.