- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (11.5 oz) bag Hershey's® milk chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Fisher® Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan (dark pan not recommended) with no-stick cooking spray or line with nonstick foil. Evenly arrange cookie rounds in pan.
- Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes on cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in condensed milk, brown sugar and granulated sugar until blended. Add graham cracker crumbs; mix well (mixture will be thick). Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly, or until slightly thickened. Pour caramel mixture over warm cookie crust, spreading evenly.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High 1 minute to 1 minute 20 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until blended. Spread evenly over caramel layer. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2012 / LAND O LAKES is a registered trademark of Land O’Lakes, Inc. / Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033 / Fisher® is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. ©2012
- Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 29g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.