- 1/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 oz.) package sliced party rye bread
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- MIX peanut butter, bacon, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, green onion and cheese in medium bowl gently until well combined.
- ARRANGE cocktail rye on baking sheet. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon bacon mixture onto each rye square, spreading to edges. Bake 6 to 8 minutes. Serve warm.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 630mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.