- 4 tilapia fillets (1 lb.), thawed and patted dry
- 1/3 cup Jif® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ
- FRESH TOMATO SALSA
- 1/2 cup seeded, diced Roma tomatoes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leafed parsley
- HEAT oven to broil. Adjust oven rack to within 6-inches from heat. Place fillets in single layer on broiler pan. Broil 8 minutes.
- WHISK peanut butter, mayonnaise, oregano and salt in small bowl. Spread evenly on top of each fillet. Sprinkle with wheat germ.
- BROIL an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until temperature on meat thermometer reaches 145°F when inserted into thickest part of fillet.
- COMBINE diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt and olive oil in small bowl. Stir in parsley. Place fish fillets on serving plate. Top with salsa.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 4g), Protein 30g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.