- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 (4 serving size) package sugar free fat free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Sugar Free Chocolate Flavored Syrup
Or Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Sugar Free Caramel Flavored Syrup
- COMBINE peanut butter and pudding mix in medium bowl. Add about 1/2 cup milk; whisk until smooth. Add another 1/2 cup milk, whisking until smooth. Add remaining milk; whisk until smooth.
- SPOON half of pudding mixture evenly into 4 parfait glasses. Top evenly with half the banana slices and 2/3 of the walnuts. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Chill. Just before serving, top with remaining banana slices. Drizzle with chocolate or caramel syrup. Garnish with remaining walnuts.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 540mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 30g), Protein 14g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.