- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Lite Syrup
Or 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 6 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread, divided
- 2 medium ripe bananas, divided
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- WHISK together syrup and 1/4 cup peanut butter in medium microwave-safe bowl until smooth. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 60 seconds to warm.
- MASH 1 banana in large bowl. Add pancake mix, buttermilk, eggs, cinnamon and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter. Stir until well blended.
- COAT griddle with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 of the batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until bubbles begin to break on surface. Turn and cook until golden brown.
- SLICE remaining banana into medium bowl. Stir in sliced strawberries. Serve pancakes topped with sliced fruit and peanut butter syrup.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 610 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 1390mg, Total Carbohydrate 102g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 42g), Protein 18g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 15%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.