- 1 (14 oz.) can Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1/4 cup ice cold water
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 medium bananas, frozen, cut into pieces
- 1 cup ice cubes (8 to 10 medium size)
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and ice cold water in blender container. Blend until smooth. Add peanut butter and banana. Add ice cubes to equal 4 cups in blender container.
- PROCESS 2 minutes or until blended.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/5 of recipe), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 53g), Protein 16g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 25%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.