- 1 tablespoon Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 bananas
- Lemon juice
- Mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- MIX together peanut butter, honey and mayonnaise in a small bowl, until well blended.
- PEEL and slice bananas. Dip into lemon juice. Blot excess lemon juice with paper towel. Divide lettuce and bananas on two plates. Dollop salads with dressing. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/2), Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 36g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 25g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.