- 4 croissants
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cinnamon sugar,* for garnish
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- SLICE croissants horizontally and lay open. Spread each croissant bottom with 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut flavored spread, 2 slices of crispy bacon, cut to fit, slices of banana and a generous sprinkling of cinnamon sugar. Cover with top of croissant.
- SPRAY tops of croissants with butter spray; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake sandwiches in baking pan covered with foil for 5 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 2 minutes. Bananas should be softened and paninis a light golden brown. Cut croissants in half diagonally. Serve warm.
- Cinnamon Sugar is available in your grocer's spice aisle or you can make your own by combining 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 19g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.