- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
Or 1/4 cup Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 small Granny Smith apples
- MIX peanut butter and cinnamon in small bowl until blended.
- CUT apples into wedges using an apple slicer without cutting entirely through the apples. Remove core.
- HOLD apple wedges together loosely. Fill middle cavity with peanut butter mixture. Press wedges together gently, being careful not to squeeze out filling.
- Apples can be made the night before for lunch the next day. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- For a simple snack, core and slice apples. Serve with cinnamon peanut butter.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 1 apple), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 15g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.