- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped whole almonds
- 3 tablespoons sweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- MIX almond butter, honey and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in oats, wheat germ, almonds, cranberries and cinnamon until evenly moistened. Shape into 1-inch balls. Chill 10 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 bite of 24), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.