- 2 slices whole wheat or whole grain white bread, lightly toasted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large leaf iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 tomato slices
- 3 to 4 slices crisp cooked bacon
- SPREAD mayonnaise on one side of one slice of toasted bread. Spread peanut butter on one side of remaining slice of bread.
- TOP mayonnaise with lettuce, tomato, bacon and remaining slice of bread, peanut butter side down. Cut in half. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 sandwich), Calories 620 (Calories from Fat 400), Total Fat 46g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 1120mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 7g, Sugars 14g), Protein 22g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.