- 1 (16 oz.) package uncooked whole grain spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup Jif® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
Or 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, split if large
- COOK pasta in salted water, according to package directions; drain well. Place in large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon canola oil. Set aside.
- WHISK peanut butter, orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce and sugar in medium bowl until blended.
- HEAT 1/4 cup oil in a large, deep skillet over medium high heat. Add onion, peppers, garlic, jalapeno pepper and broccoli, cooking and stirring about 3-5 minutes, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add pasta and citrus sauce, tossing until well combined. Serve at room temperature.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 830 (Calories from Fat 290), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 2000mg, Total Carbohydrate 107g (Dietary Fiber 12g, Sugars 18g), Protein 31g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 120%, Calcium 8%, Iron 30%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.