- 2/3 cup Jif® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
Or 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup dried figs, snipped
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Combine peanut butter, honey and cinnamon in small saucepan; heat through. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- PLACE oats in a large, shallow roasting pan or a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Pour warm peanut butter mixture over oats and stir gently until oats are coated. Spread evenly in pan.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. TURN OFF OVEN.
- While granola is baking: PLACE raisins in small bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes; drain well.
- REMOVE pan from oven. Stir raisins, nuts and figs into baked mixture. Return to oven and let dry 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. Store in covered containers.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/24 1/3 cup), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 14g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Peanut Butter Granola
this is best for just snacking
this recipe was easy and deliouse would recomond jiffy to all old and young.