- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray a a 9 x 3 x 5-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- CUT in peanut butter with a fork. Add egg and milk; stir just enough to moisten dry ingredients. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert and remove loaf to cooling rack.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/9 1 slice), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 14g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.