- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, currants, raisins, chopped apricots, apples or peaches, or combination of dried fruit
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- BRING water and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add oats and boil one minute. Reduce heat, stir in milk and dried fruit and simmer for two minutes.
- REMOVE from heat and stir in brown sugar, peanut butter and butter. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir and serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/3), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 32g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.