- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (13 oz.) jar Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixing bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Stir in rolled oats, flour, coconut, baking powder and baking soda until well blended.
- DROP dough by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD chocolate hazelnut spread between 2 cookies to form 24 sandwich cookies.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 sandwich cookie of 24), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 29g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.