- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice blend
- Chopped hazelnuts, for garnish
- BEAT cream cheese and hazelnut spread in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- FOLD in whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- CHILL 1 hour. Top with chopped hazelnuts, if desired. Serve with fruit, pretzels, or cookies.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.