- 1 (15.9 oz.) container Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Flavored Spread, divided
- 2 large ripe bananas, halved and quartered
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared vanilla wafer crumb pie crust
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (4 servings size) packages instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 1/2 cups extra creamy frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- PLACE 3 tablespoons peanut butter chocolate spread into corner of resealable plastic bag. Reserve for garnish. Arrange bananas end to end, cutting to fit, in a circular pattern on the bottom of crust. Mix remaining peanut butter chocolate spread with almond extract. Spread evenly over bananas.
- BEAT pudding mixes and cold milk in large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Blend in 1 cup of whipped topping.
Spread evenly over peanut butter mixture.
- TOP with remaining whipped topping. Starting at outside edge, and using a rounded edged knife, draw knife to center and pull up to create swirl at center. Repeat in a parallel fashion around pie. Cut small corner off reserved bag of peanut butter chocolate spread. Drizzle over pie. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Chill pie for 3 hours or until set.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 34g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.