- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
Or 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
Or 1/2 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar*
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Beat shortening, sugar and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in chocolate hazelnut spread until smooth. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to shortening mixture, beating until blended.
- USE 1 tablespoon dough to form 36 1 1/4-inch balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar. Place on baking sheet. Flatten dough with round cup to 1/4-inch thick.
- BAKE 10 to 12 mintues. Let cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Cinnamon Sugar is available in your grocer's spice aisle or you can make your own by combining 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 of 48 cookies), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.