- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate wafers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Line 12 muffin cups with foil bake cups. Stir crushed wafers and melted butter in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Spoon 2 tablespoons crumb mixture into each bake cup. Press onto bottoms and 1/2 inch up sides of bake cups. Chill 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating just until blended. Remove 2 cups cheesecake filling from bowl; set aside. Add 1/2 cup cappuccino hazelnut spread to remaining cheesecake filling, beating until smooth.
- SPOON about 1 1/2 tablespoons cappuccino hazelnut filling into each crust. Top evenly with plain cheesecake filling. (Bake cups will be very full.) Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is set. Cool in pan on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight.
- REMOVE cheesecakes from pan; remove foil bake cups. Sprinkle surface of cheesecakes with cocoa powder. Place remaining 1/4 cup cappuccino hazelnut spread in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds to soften slightly. Cut very small corner off bottom of bag. Drizzle hazelnut spread over cheesecakes.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 of 12 cakes), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.