- 2/3 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
Or 2/3 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1 (15 oz.) can cream of coconut
- 2 cups half-and-half
- BEAT chocolate hazelnut spread and cream of coconut in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in half-and-half. Beat until well blended, about 1 minute.
- FREEZE in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- PLACE ice cream into a freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe, abt 1/2 c), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.