- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate wafers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened, divided
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1 (13 oz.) jar Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
Or 1 (13 oz.) jar Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Place 8-inch springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (18-inch square). Securely wrap foil around outside of pan. Stir crushed wafers and melted butter in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of springform pan. Chill 15 minutes.
- BEAT 1 1/2 packages cream cheese and 2 tablespoons flour in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, beating until smooth. Add 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla, beating just until blended.
- BEAT remaining 1 1/2 packages cream cheese, 1 tablespoon flour and sugar in separate medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add remaining 2 eggs and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, beating just until blended.
- SPOON chocolate hazelnut filling in crust, spreading so that top surface is smooth. Top with plain cheesecake filling. Place springform pan in large baking pan; add 1 inch hot water to large baking pan. Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Carefully run knife around inside edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool completely. Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- REMOVE cheesecake from pan. Sprinkle surface of cheesecake with cocoa powder. Place remaining cappuccino hazelnut spread in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds to soften slightly. Cut very small corner off bottom of bag. Drizzle over cheesecake.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.