- 1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Pecan Chips
- 1 package Pillsbury® Big Deluxe Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s® Premier White Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper or foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- In small bowl, place pecan chips. Lightly coat each cookie with pecans; press into dough. Place each cookie, flat side down, in muffin cup.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in muffin cups on cooling rack 30 minutes. (Centers of cookies will sink slightly.)
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chips on Medium 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir peanut butter into melted chips until blended.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons peanut butter mixture into each cookie cup. Store in covered container.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2012 / Fisher® is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. ©2012 / Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 22g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.