- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- MOCHA CAPPUCCINO FILLING
- 1 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1 (8 oz.) container mascarpone cheese
Or 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- Whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Cocoa powder, for garnish
- PLACE eggs, water and oil into blender container. Cover and process by pulsing several times. Add pancake mix. Process until smooth.
- COAT a crepe pan or 8-inch non-stick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat pan over medium-low heat. Remove pan from heat and pour 2 to 3 tablespoons batter into center of pan. Quickly rotate pan, tilting to coat the surface. Cook until center and edges appear dry and lightly browned. Turn to brown second side. Turn out crepe onto a plate. Repeat with remaining batter to make a total of 10 (6 to 7-inch) crepes.
- BEAT mascarpone and mocha cappuccino spread in medium bowl, with an electric mixer, until smooth. Spread 3 tablespoons filling over crepe. Cut crepe in half. Roll each half of crepe, pivoting at center point, to form a cone. Repeat process with remaining crepes.
- OVERLAP two crepe cones on dessert plate. Create a mound of whipped cream next to crepes, garnish with raspberries and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 430mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 37g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.