- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- Whipped cream
- HEAT waffle iron according to package directions. Whisk pancake mix, water, oil, egg and 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread together in large bowl just until blended.
- COAT hot waffle iron with no-stick cooking spray. Pour about 1 cup of batter onto center of waffle iron and close lid. Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until steaming stops. Repeat with remaining batter, making 16 (4x4) waffles.
- COMBINE syrup and 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- PLACE waffle on serving plate. Top with 1/4 cup strawberries, whipped cream, another waffle, 1/4 cup strawberries and finish with whipped cream. Repeat with remaining waffles. Serve with chocolate hazelnut syrup.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 530mg, Total Carbohydrate 67g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 37g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 80%, Calcium 20%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.