- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 (7 oz.) can salsa verde
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- COMBINE peanut butter, ranch dressing, salsa, lime juice, brown sugar and cumin in blender container. Cover and process until smooth.
- STIR in parsley and lime peel. Serve room temperature with grilled meats, shrimp or vegetables.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (2 Tbsp, 1/8 of recipe), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.