- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground chicken thigh meat
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 (15 count) packages frozen pre-baked mini phyllo shells, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook until crumbly and no longer pink. Add red pepper and onion. Cook 1 minute. Drain.
- COMBINE peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and black pepper in small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in lime juice.
- POUR sauce over cooked chicken, stirring until thoroughly combined. Fill each phyllo shell with 1 tablespoon chicken mixture. Garnish with cilantro.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 pastry of 45), Calories 40 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 3g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.