- 5 tablespoons strawberry cream cheese
- 1 (8-inch) crepe
- 5 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 40 (1/4-inch) pieces fresh strawberries
- 6 (1/2-inch) pieces banana
- 1 tablespoon granola
- 2 long pretzel rods (to use as chopsticks)
- 1 small container chocolate yogurt (to use as dipping sauce)
- SPREAD cream cheese over crepes. Top with Jif Peanut Butter and smooth over cream cheese. Sprinkle strawberries and bananas over peanut butter. Top with granola.
- ROLL up sushi style and chill in the refrigerator 5 to 10 minutes.
- CUT into 1-inch rolls. Use pretzel rods as chopsticks and dip in yogurt.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (Whole recipe), Calories 1090 (Calories from Fat 600), Total Fat 66g (Saturated Fat 21g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 1240mg, Total Carbohydrate 105g (Dietary Fiber 11g, Sugars 59g), Protein 33g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 160%, Calcium 20%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.