- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups whole grain rice cereal squares
- 3 cups midget or mini pretzels
- 1 cup toasted whole grain oat cereal rings
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 (12 oz.) package white baking chips
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup colorful candy-coated chocolate pieces
- LINE 2 baking sheets with wax paper. Coat wax paper with cooking spray. Combine cereal squares, pretzels, cereal rings and peanuts in extra large bowl.
- COMBINE baking chips and shortening in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 second intervals until completely melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in peanut butter until evenly blended.
- POUR over cereal mixture. Stir until all of the cereal mixture is lightly coated. Stir in candy pieces. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheets. Chill 5 to 10 minutes or until firm. Break into small pieces. Store in airtight container.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe, abt 1/2 c), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 23g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.