- 4 teaspoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups (1 1/2-inch) broccoli florets
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch wide strips
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas, trimmed (1 heaping cup)
- 1/2 cup green onion, cut in 1-inch lengths
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/2 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- Hot cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- HEAT 2 teaspoons oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry chicken in oil until lightly browned and no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet.
- HEAT remaining 2 teaspoons oil in skillet. Stir-fry broccoli and red pepper in oil 3 minutes. Add snow peas, green onion and garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes. Add water chestnuts; stir-fry 1 minute or until hot.
- WHISK together water, peanut butter and stir-fry sauce in small bowl until smooth. Add sauce mixture and chicken to skillet; heat through. Serve over cooked rice. Garnish with peanuts.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 recipe including rice), Calories 570 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 1610mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 7g), Protein 42g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 120%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.