- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar
- 1/2 cup Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sugar Free Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 3 cups fresh fruit such as sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, seedless grapes and/or sliced banana
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container Greek-style vanilla yogurt
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Arrange tortillas in a single layer on large cookie sheet. Coat tortillas lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of cinnamon-sugar. Turn and coat other side with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- STIR together peanut butter, water and honey until smooth. Place in small resealable plastic bag; seal.
- PLACE preserves in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds, until warm; stir. Stir in fruit to coat.
- CUT off a very small bottom corner from bag containing peanut butter mixture. Drizzle half of mixture over tortillas. Divide fruit mixture onto center of tortillas. Drizzle with remaining peanut butter mixture. Spoon yogurt onto center of each tostada. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 tostada), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 63g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 28g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.