- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat milk
- 1 (4 serving size) package sugar-free or regular instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- BLEND milk and pudding mix in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add peanut butter, banana and vanilla; mix well. Spoon peanut butter mixture into 8 plastic ice pop molds or 8 (5-ounce) wax-coated paper cups. If using paper cups, insert wooden craft stick into the center of each cup; freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 pop), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 5g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.