- 1/4 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian-style sesame oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) bunch fresh broccoli, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- STIR together peanut butter, 1/4 cup hot water, soy sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl until smooth. Let stand at least 10 minutes.
- PLACE 3/4 cup water in large non-stick skillet; bring to a boil over high heat. Add broccoli florets and garlic. Stir-fry broccoli in shallow water 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender (water will evaporate).
- PLACE broccoli on serving platter. Drizzle broccoli with sauce and serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 590mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 4g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 250%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.